Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fan Expo, The Ex, and Summer's End


Since I thought a video would do more justice to the awesomeness I bought at Fan Expo, I made one. Here's me rambling about nerdy crap for nearly 20 minutes!

I honestly can't say enough about how amazing Fan Expo was this year (with the exception of the crowd control problems on Saturday that forced me, among many other conventiongoers, to wait over two hours to get in). To see even more stuff from it, check out my album on Facebook here. It has a Dalek!

As you may have guessed, I am currently typing this from school. Yep, summer's over and I've gotta make the most of the school year now.

Why, Desu~!?
I've got the Dufferin Mall nearby, but, as Scott Pilgrim stated quite truthfully, it's not a very interesting mall. At least it's got a Toys R' Us!

~ Pirka

No comments: