Thursday, April 15, 2010

At The Op'ra Tonight!

My two favourite characters, Luigi and Pavi Largo :)



In late March I got the chance to go to a shadowcast of REPO! The Genetic Opera! This is the first shadowcast I've ever been to, and it was a little nerve-wracking, but goddamn was it fun! The cast performing was Toronto's own Shadowcats.


There was one rather awkward moment during the song 21st Century Cure: you see, I was in the second row, and the 'body' that Graverobber was extracting Zydrate from was in the seat beside me. In order to extract it, he steps up over the front row seats...in other words, his crotch was in my face for the whole song. I...really had no clue where to look. After the "Graverobber Crotch Initiation", everything else seemed fine in comparison though - I guess it was for the best, lawl.


Tomorrow I am going to my second REPO! shadowcast. I'm *really* excited! I'm hoping this time it will be a male Luigi and Pavi, but that's probably wishful thinking on my part. :P

Also, got Pokemon SoulSilver! Totally unrelated...but still!

~ Pirka

No comments: