Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holidays and Live Shows

HAPPY XMAS HOLIDAYS!

Since I already posted all of the Infernex title cards, I have no clue what to post next. Ideas, anyone?

Unrelated: Lately, when I can, I've been watching the live shows of my friend RyuMoto-san (a very kind man who lives in Tokyo and is learning English - though I think he's pretty darn good at it!) on UStream.com. He's actually a career manga artist; he's probably most well-known for the Puchi Eva series spin-off of Evangelion. Did I mention that it's serialized in the same magazine as my favourite series ever, Keroro Gunsou?


If you go forward to 0:2:05 in this video, you hear RyuMoto-san greeting me! ^3^
"Pirka-san! Hi, how are you? How are you, Pirka?" hehehe...

Sorry for lack of posts. I've been sleeping. Because I finally CAN sleep!

~ Pirka

No comments: