Friday, September 18, 2009

TFIF In The New School Year


Homework sucks, de arimasu~!

Thank Frog It's Friday.

Also, Thank Frog I Actually Posted On This Blog Again! A lot has happened since I last posted on here. Namely, I went to Fan Expo Canada with my BFF, Nyktos - he slept over at my place for 2 days to allow for maximum nerdage - it was an absolute blast! I bought figures (of course) and the entire series of Azumanga Daioh. Nyk bought a Gurren Lagann shirt and more figures. At the end of every day we came back to my house to watch DVDs. (BAAAASSSSKEEEETBAALLLLL!)

I'm finally a Senior High School student. This past summer was one of my best ever, and, as always, school sucks major sausage - but, there's a silver lining:

SWEET
SIXTEEN
DISNEY WORLD
TRIP

This is going to be the most awesome thing ever. For now though, I'm just counting down the days and trying not to split my head open over school stress.

~ Pirka

No comments: