This is only a fraction of what they announced (also, what I can remember...):
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii with 4 player co-op
- Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers, an 'open world' FF game exclusively for Wii
- Kingdom Hearts for Wii (I think it's a port of the second game, might be wrong)
- Golden Sun DS - I can hear Nick nerdgasming from here!
- A new Wii Fit for the three people who care about that (we nerds shun the word 'fit'...RAWR)
- A whole bunch of downloadable user-generated stuff for DSi, including WarioWare DIY. Now we can add to the insanity of microgames as much as we want! I'm really looking forward to that. Also featuring Ds Ware such as a new Mario vs. Donkey Kong game with customizable levels.
- Metroid Other M...pretty much looks like Metroid and FF had a sexy lovechild. Samus as a little loli, too.
- Mario and Luigi RPG 3, this one has an 'inherration' theme!
...and, last, but DEFINATELY NOT LEAST:
Effing Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Two 3D Mario games on one console.
...and you can ride Yoshi.
This is going to be a great year for Nintendo, ladies and gentlemen. No new Kid Icarus, no new Kirby, no new Pokemon - you can whine about that if you'd like, but I'm cool with what we've got.
Anyone who says this year's conference was a fail needs to get their head out of their butt.
Those who identify themselves as 'Core' gamers, to me, are like the quote-on-quote 'Disney Fans' who do nothing but complain about what Disney has supposedly screwed up this time. You know the ones - the people who pretty much live off of 'they changed it now it sucks'? The people who refused to enjoy Lilo and Stitch because it was science fiction?
Those aren't fans, they're effing hippocrites.
Ok, sorry to sour the mood. Here's something to boost it back up -
Even the freakin' Joker got a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!