Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Deviantart Toronto Meet THIS FRIDAY + Tegaki E

The World Tour is holding its next deviantMEET on Friday, June 26th in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The meet will be held in High Park. Exact location details will be announced in the next couple of days, but we'll be assembling near the Bloor Street entrance, making it convenient for those taking transit. Now is the time to plan -- please join us!

......THAT'S RIGHT ACROSS THE EFFING STREET FROM ME.
I'M SERIOUS, I COULD WALK THERE IN TWO SECONDS.
FOR ONCE, THE WORLD IS WORKING IN MY FAVOR!
YESSSSSS YESSSS THIS IS DELICIOUS

...

Also, I got a new Wii. So I don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm so glad it's summer...!
Summertime also means that I have time to draw on Tegaki E, my other main hangout besides DA and TV Tropes.
My account is here - enjoy the lack of sanity!

~ Pirka

No comments: