Monday, May 25, 2009

Ganbatte! Anime North!

Yep, my first real anime convention has come and gone - and what a convention it was! I got to hang out with a lot of cool amateur webcomic artists, finally own some Pretty Cure and Lucky Star merchandise, saw the Taiko drummers perform songs about Canada, met a member of Dr. Steel's Toy Soldiers who gave me a free Dr. Steel button and watched a screening of the 11th Pokemon movie, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, which was awesome (and full of Narm from the incredibly camp villain who must be seen to be believed...Zero, keep on trucking).


Zero, the living, breathing generator of Narmish moments

I want to make a personal shoutout to the creators of the awesome webcomic Dragon Mango for getting me back on my feet again! Visit them at Dragon-Mango.com and get in on the fruitalicious dragontastic action! These guys put a lot of work into this comic and it shows, so drop by and give some support <:

~ Pirka

No comments: