Friday, April 3, 2009

Underappreciated Book Characters For Other Underappreciated Books - U.A.B.C.F.O.U.B. - plus T.F.I.F.


Here's Hamish X, a character from a series of novels I seem to be the sole fangirl for, reading 101 Ways To Bug Your Parents by Lee Wardlaw, which happens to be from another underappreciated series of novels that one of my very good online friends is similarly attached to.

Hamish X wants you to know that novels don't have to be advertised everywhere to be good. Sometimes the best way to find out about a new series is to just ask people you like!

Enough preachin'. Get readin'!


By the way, it's Friday. Thank Frog!



~ Pirka

1 comment:

Turnip head said...

I agree the best books are not just the ones which are advertised.
In fact most of my fav books are ones in which I'm the only fan!!!
By the way you have inspired me to read the Hamish X novels and I love them so much!!!!!!