Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh noes!

You are 57% weeaboo.

Weeaboo. Not extreme, nor awesome. You have a strong interest in the Japanese culture. Anime and manga are present in your life, and they sure as hell aren't leaving anytime soon.

Just a hobby? Perhaps. But that's how all obsessions start out, mah boy.

How Weeaboo are You?
Take More Quizzes

I really, really don't want to be a Weeaboo (for those of you who don't know, a 'weeaboo' is a white person who is obsessed with Japanese things). I really love Japan because I feel as if I would be more accepted there. Of course, New York would probably be a good place for me, too! I want to spend some time in Japan during my life. I have a friend who lives there, Aya, and I miss her quite a lot...she's been here to Canada to visit, and I hope to visit her in Tokyo someday.

Desu?

~ Pirka

2 comments:

Turnip head said...

Yeah it would be really cool to go to japan. My cousins and I all love Japan and hope to go there together one day.
Thank-you for commenting,
Wilkie.

Turnip head said...

I just took that Weeaboo quiz.........and I'm 40% Weeaboo!!!