Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scarred for life, part two.

The pun is still not intended, though it is clever.

Here's something I failed to mention about the prevent-it.ca ads that I spoke of in my last post. About a year later, the prevent-it people created two new ads. These ones were actually quite clever as they played off the controversy of the original ones and their shocking endings. Observe.



Ok, raise your hand if you crapped your pants before the ending just imagining what was going to happen. The first time I saw this, I had my eyes firmly shut and waited for the sound of blood splattering against the camera. I guess if the original ones were Final Destination, work edition, these ones represent the one kid that somehow survives in every one of the movies.

Oh, and if you're curious, here's the other one in the new 'oh crap that was close' series:



And, since I've probably scarred you enough for life...here's another parody, and this made me laugh out loud! Enjoy!




~ Pirka

No comments: