Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Post


Hello everyone. Now that I've decided to make a Blogger, I thought I'd make this post to test it out. I'm not sure if I'll really be using this blog for anything, but maybe I will someday.

Anyways, to test this out, I've decided to post some things here. First, a quiz I was referred to by my friend Tikistitch.



Your rainbow is shaded white and blue.









What is says about you: You are a contemplative person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. People depend on you to make them feel secure. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


And now a few quizzes from the same website. I'm apparently 'creatively evil'...




And, since my favourite dessert in the list is brownies...


"Brownies: You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal."

I wish that was a literal saber. *sigh*


And how about my favourite ice cream? (It's actually Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, but close enough)


"If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious and competent. A visionary, a conqueror, enjoys being catered to, a go-getter, intolerant of defeat.


Prototype: Industry leaders, voted most likely to succeed in school."


Industry leader? 'A conqueror'? 'Intolerant of defeat'? ...I didn't know my favourite ice cream told people all of my deepest, most profound traits.


Thanks for reading if you did.



~ Pirka


No comments: